Monday, January 16, 2006

Ich hab' auch ein Arbeit

Things are really turning out well for me lately. Not only did I get into that AIRT43 class I was sweating about, I also got the job at Applebee's. I still hold my record of being offered every job I've ever interviewed for. ;)

Okay, I jinxed it. I won't get offered the next job simply because of the hubris in the last paragraph. Bah. Oh well, I'll just put some new batteries in my luckbox. That seems to have worked out mighty well thus far.

I'll be hearing back from the Applebee's within the next two days or so to work out my scheduling, but for now I'm extremely bored. Today is a holiday from school, so my next class isn't until 7pm tomorrow night. I did spend the last weekend in San Diego visiting my family, which was a very nice break from the hustle and bustle of the LA area. Rowland Heights isn't half bad, but it's smoggy, crowded, and just plain dirty. I think that applies to all of LA, personally.

At any rate, there isn't too much to report here, but I figured I'd give some sort of an update.

I should really find out when the next ATSAT date is, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home