Thursday, January 12, 2006

Glückkiste bin ich

I got into AIRT43!

Yep, I'm now officially graduating from this CTI program in May. One registered person didn't show up today to claim their spot, which gave me the only spot available in the class. Damn that was close. Thank god for being #1 on that list. Right after I'd gotten the add slip, I half expected the missing person to rush in an hour late and out of breath, expecting to get their spot back with some crazy story. No way. Out of my cold dead hands. After class, I went home and successfully registered for the class and paid fees. Sweeeet.

Okay, I did make one stop on the way home. I interviewed at the local Applebee's for a server position. Instead of the 10-minute joke of an interview that I had at the store in AZ, this one was a lot more in-depth. I actually had two interviews, which I didn't expect. Both interviews went very well, and they told me that they were going to call me tomorrow or the next day with their final decision. Apparently they had two more people interviewing for the same position that day. Yeesh. I feel like I'm actually trying to get a real job here. Oh well, my savings is healthy, and if I don't get the job, I can afford to look elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm off to sit around until tomorrow night. I should really go out and do something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home